other Towns & Cities!
We are an independent loan company who specialize in helping individuals and businesses seek financing when they need it the most. We are not a lender, credit agency, bank or institution. Our position in the finance industry is much more unique. We are registered business professionals who match qualified borrowers with reputable lenders. We offer a wide range of innovative and affordable financing solutions to meet your everyday financial needs.
Our only purpose is to deliver successful results.
We're looking for a Senior Sales Associate whose primary responsibilities will include pro-active selling, initiating email/calling campaigns, and managing an existing pipeline. Sales associates will need to be able to effectively understand and describe our company, handle various types of prospect questions, and develop relationships by displaying "pleasant persistent".
Requires significant team work with sales group and interaction with Sales Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be in charge to acquire new customers weekly for 2 of our services:
1) Acquire and retain 30 weekly Business Plans sales for Start-Ups or established businesses.
2) Acquire and secure our services for 5 Real Estate deals weekly
**** This is a MUST!!!!
You will also be responsible, but not limited to the following:
A) Work with Sales Manager and Marketing team to come up with new outbound marketing. Provide input to team to help develop client programs.
B) Acquire and effectively communicate responses to client questions.
C) Provide feedback from clients to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products.
D) Maintain accurate customer database of industry contacts for mailings, reporting, and marketing programs.
E) Consistently provide detailed updates on activities to Sales Manager.
F) Contribute to team effort and work on special projects.
• Minimum of 1 years experience in a financial sales or customer service environment.
• Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people.
• Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
• Well-developed presentation skills.
• Fundamental understanding of financial industry (Personal Loans, Business Loans, Start-Ups, etc).
Compensation: $100,000/year + Bonuses (Performance Base Salary for the first month)
Starting Date: ASAP
****If you don't have the requirements and/or cannot commit to the minimum sales, please don't apply for this job. We pay a high salary + Bonuses, because we expect results !
|Copyright© 1999 - 2017 USFreeads Classifieds. All rights reserved|
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Statement